[Wactclc-alma] Has anyone used the Purdue Shelf Inventory API?

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Mon May 21 15:15:47 PDT 2018

I went to a session at ELUNA that dealt with inventorying the collection.  It might be similar to George's procedure because the college that presented used an Excel spreadsheet.

I downloaded the session's powerpoint that goes through what they did and also has procedures/process at the end of it.  I've attached it to this email for you to take a look in case you're interested.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Periodicals/ILLs/Circulation