[Wactclc-alma] Fw: New comment received for case #00551993, Title: Alma Requests function ref:_00D300NaN._5000e1KSuV5:ref

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Fri May 11 10:43:08 PDT 2018

Elena, thanks for this. We haven't seen problems due to the new roles yet, but I'm going to add them to the staff who need them, so we don't have a "Huh?" moment later on. I didn't know about the new roles, and I appreciate the heads up!

Nina

Nina Pitts
Library Supervisor
Peninsula College Library/Media Center