[Wactclc-alma] Patron Facing Notices

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Tue Mar 13 15:25:02 PDT 2018

This is a really useful compilation of all those confusing letter parameters! Thanks for sharing, Tammy! And thanks so much, Shellie, for creating this gem. (No worries about Peninsula going far beyond the basics, Wade, we're taking a minimalist approach to notices...but this information will help a lot. :) )

Nina

Nina Pitts
Library Supervisor
Peninsula College Library/Media Center