[Wactclc-alma] Patron Facing Notices

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 13 15:20:54 PDT 2018

Good find, Tammy.

We can post that list to wactclc.org for safekeeping.

Though, it's a bit overwhelming :)

Be aware that a lot those notices don't go out very often.

For those of you ready to start getting jiggy with your notices, I would start with the basic set of notices we began discussing today, and that are outlined in today's meeting notes.