[Wactclc-alma] Importing

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Wed Mar 7 11:44:19 PST 2018

Thanks for sharing, Shellie. And in answer to Debbie's question, Yes, Peninsula is having huge problems importing this morning. Our cataloger reports that she found a window yesterday when it was possible to complete the import process, but new imports haven't worked so far today.

Nina Pitts
Library Supervisor
Peninsula College Library/Media Center
1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd.