[Wactclc-alma] Tomorrow's Technical Services call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 28 13:28:03 PDT 2018

For tomorrow's Technical Services call, I'd like to go over the acquisitions-related configuration settings I included in the call notes for last week:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DsgkecAMonCfb2rPMCU6RFtelVKyuWTLbs-nUeAz9H8/edit?usp=sharing

(We didn't discuss these settings last week. I added those notes following the call.)

These settings impact the display of additional invoice lines, how and whether an invoice gets stuck at the approval / review stage, or the waiting for payment stage, and invoice payment type.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299