[Wactclc-alma] Emeritus Faculty and Staff

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Fri Jun 15 10:23:27 PDT 2018

We have emeritus faculty who have all of the same rights as current faculty.  The only thing I did in addition to George’s comments was to add a note indicating the year they were granted emeritus status.  One problem I’ve run into is those who come back as part-time faculty and are back in PPMS as current employees.  The Notes field helps me find them because they are no longer in the Faculty Emeritus user group.

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director – Library & Media Services  ​
Yakima Valley College
509.574.4984