[Wactclc-alma] activating electronic portfolios question

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Jun 15 09:32:53 PDT 2018

HI there:

I just tried to activate two electronic portfolios from the community zone, but they aren't showing up with any portfolios. One is Ebscohost Social Work Reference Center and the other is Ebscohost Regional Business News Plus.  Has anyone else had something like that happen? I've looked all through the Community Zone to see if there's maybe a duplicate out there with the portfolios attached, but didn't manage to find any. Why would this be, and what, if anything, should I do about it? Should I go out to Ebsco, grab the records for the portfolios and somehow add them like I would if I were creating a local collection? Or maybe there's a reason these two collections have no portfolios attached?

Thanks for any and all advice!

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624