[Wactclc-alma] Seeking Thoughts on Leganto

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jun 13 12:22:30 PDT 2018

Hi all,

For the benefit of the WACTCLC govcomm, I'd like to put together a page of current thoughts about Leganto, from those who participated in our lunch meeting with ExL at ELUNA, or separately attended an ELUNA Leganto presentation.

No worries if you don't have any, but if you have any specific thoughts about Leganto, pro or con, I'd love to hear them.

You can email me directly. Or perhaps more helpfully, post them on list, so others can see them.

I'm looking for more specific thoughts than "it would be very helpful" or "I didn't like it."

For example, "The ability to quickly build reading lists from both Alma and external citations, a publish the lists to Canvas, would allow us to embed ourselves more seamlessly into the teaching and learning happening in Canvas."

Or, "The functionality in Leganto does not add any particular benefits beyond those we already enjoy through Alma reading lists and LibGuides course pages."

Thanks in advance for any thoughts any of you might have.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299