[Wactclc-alma] SpineOmatic

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jul 24 11:50:08 PDT 2018

Julie,

(And I'm posting to wactclc-alma as well, to let others chime in)...

Spineomatic is a good way to print one-at-a-time spine labels, for sure. The other primary label printing tool people are using is Connexion.

I've used both Zebra and Dymo printers successfully.

Dymo printers are much cheaper (under $100). Zebra printers can run up to several hundred, depending on the model.

The Dymo Label Writer 450 is the most common dymo printer in use.

Does anyone on the list using a LabelWriter 450 have recommendations, suggestions, or preferences regarding the types of labels to use?