[Wactclc-alma] Statistics Notes

Lynn Robinson LRobinson at btc.edu
Thu Jul 5 09:00:00 PDT 2018

Thanks for your mail Kirsti,

I should have explained further in my initial mail that we are not using Acquisitions so I was using the Statistics Notes as a work-around to run a report to determine how much spent per subject/department. I think all is well as I have configured the notes and can get dollar amounts by filtering the programs.

Lynn Robinson
Acquisitions & Cataloging | Library
Bellingham Technical College
360-752-8337