[Wactclc-alma] Fine accrual for laptop didn't accrue a $2.00 fine

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Thu Jan 25 16:41:34 PST 2018

It looks like the Grace Period policy might be in play  (I do understand that your intent is to have no grace)

You have 2 "no grace" policies:

This is the one that is active in the 1 week laptop TOU.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D395FB.5D276870]

This is the other one:
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D395FB.5D276870]

I recommend you switch the Grace Period policy in the 1 Week Student Laptop TOU to the one that has Value Type of "none."  The second one listed above.

I can't put my finger on exactly what is going on, but I don't see anything else amiss or suspect in your configuration.

And other institutions who are using fines/fees in their TOUs with no grace period are using a policy like the second one (with no Value Type)

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium
shelliew at bigbend.edu<mailto:shelliew at bigbend.edu> | (360) 452-5264