[Wactclc-alma] Credit in Fines and Fees

George Babcock george.babcock at email.edcc.edu
Wed Jan 24 12:16:26 PST 2018

Hi Lesley,

This has happened several times at Edmonds.  In our experience it has
happened when the lost item replacement charge has been paid in Alma and
then later, the item was found/returned.  Like you, we initially received
an error message when trying to waive the credit, but we did reset the
fine/fee table to make credits waivable.

George

--
George Babcock
Library Acquisitions