[Wactclc-alma] jobs

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Tue Jan 23 13:17:03 PST 2018

Hi Amy,

We can certainly do this kind of work in batch.  It's done using normalization rules...actually, normalization processes.

First thing to do is create a normalization rule in the metadata editor.

I find that the best approach is to find an existing rule that is similar to what you need and tweak it.

I'm happy to lend a hand creating the rule and working through the rest of the steps.

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium
shelliew at bigbend.edu<mailto:shelliew at bigbend.edu> | (360) 452-5264