[Wactclc-alma] Course Reading Lists -> Add Repository Citation

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jan 17 16:16:41 PST 2018

Yes, good point, Gerie. And thanks everyone for contributing to this conversation.

We had a good procedure example yesterday of Alma withdraw procedures from Kirsti.

And an excellent example today from Stephanie on course reserves.

I can take those examples, normalize them a bit for consortial use, and post them to our web site.

And if any of you are currently sitting on any procedural documents that you feel would be good for consortial consumption, please send them to me, and I can do the same with them.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>