[Wactclc-alma] Course Reading Lists -> Add Repository Citation

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Wed Jan 17 12:14:12 PST 2018

Hi Lesley,

When I'm adding materials from the library collection to reserve, after putting them on the reading list, I usually go into the scan-in items/change item info and then do a temporary change to add it to the reserves location, have the call number changed to the course number (ie HIST 121 or whatever), change the item policy to match the limited check out now (ie 2 hour reserve), and whatever else needs to be changed.  Make sure to select the reading list as well in this area.

Once I have that all set up I just scan everything I need to add to that reading list and I'm good to go.

I've attached my reserve procedures I've created to this email in case that's helpful.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Periodicals/ILLs/Circulation