[Wactclc-alma] [External] Course Reading Lists -> Add Repository Citation

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Jan 17 12:03:42 PST 2018

The last step I do in the process of creating reading lists (that contain repository citations) is to go into each item record and make sure the permanent and temporary locations and item policies are correct, and to activate the temporary location if need be.  In my experience it is not done automatically.  Perhaps there is a way to automate it but I don't know it.

Don't forget to change the status from "In Process" to "Set Complete" for each item in the list, or they won't show up in Primo.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256