[Wactclc-alma] Fines don't show up when you change item due date

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:11:51 PST 2018

Shellie,

What kind of effect does this behavior (where fines accrue instead of being applied) have on user blocks/patron limits?

For example, if we have things set up in the Patron Limits table to block check-outs for patrons who owe more than a set amount (e.g. $100), do you know if accrued overdue fines count toward that?

Kirsti