[Wactclc-alma] question about deleting vs withdrawing

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Jan 4 11:02:32 PST 2018

We are removing a book off course reserve that is the personal copy of an instructor, and sending it back to her.  Should we delete the record, or just withdraw?  We will never need this book again so it would seem we could delete the record, but will we lose usage data?  I thought I remembered something about still being able to access deleted item data in analytics... if so, which data are stored for deleted records?

Thanks!

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256