[Wactclc-alma] Primo Analytics Dashboard with Click-Through Information

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Wed Jan 3 18:54:14 PST 2018

Hey all,

I'm inside the default dashboard for Primo Actions (in Primo Analytics) and can't really find any information about what people are actually clicking through to. Does Primo have the capacity to provide that insight? I tried looking for similar dashboards in the community folder but didn't find anything there either.

Additionally, if anyone has some "favorite" analytics reports, I'd love to hear what you're using to inform your decision making (and assessment work) at your library.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
425-739-8100 xt.8898
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library

Library Social Media
Twitter<https://twitter.com/learningcommons> / Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/librarylearningcommons>

Schedule Appointments
Students<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWBDVBHBUjT_6tmgL332AeHUKJtQeYrNBe4e4HcGpxtFMJYw/viewform> / Professors<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEuQezrjCia0IXXTFOlwb2U5yp-CJFsw6Wlt7M_79pk3MWaw/viewform>

I am a proud member of AFT Washington Local 3533<http://lwtcft.wa.aft.org/>!