[Wactclc-alma] Problem with invoice

Wall, Miriam mwall at olympic.edu
Wed Feb 28 10:01:50 PST 2018

I'm working on creating an invoice from a PO, and then handling receiving.  I have been doing this with no problem, but on this invoice when I hit "save and continue" it gives me the error message "The invoice total amount entered is different that the total invoice lines amount".   The problem being that those two amounts are the same as you can see in the attached screenshot.  I also added all the invoice lines up by hand just to make sure, and they add up to 448.87 also.

I'm completely at a loss as of how to proceed.  I'd like to be able to check in these books but until I get the invoice to go though I'm stuck.
Any ideas are most appreciated!

Miriam

Miriam Wall
Haselwood Library