[Wactclc-alma] Receive function unavailable for "Smart Libraries" title

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Mon Feb 26 14:18:47 PST 2018

Hi,

I just received all of our new magazines we received in the mail today, and everything worked like it was supposed to except for the title "Smart Libraries."

I was able to search for it, but when I clicked "receive" the screen that came up didn't have any of the information from the previous issue I had checked in.  I restarted Alma, thinking it was just a weird glitch, but it happened again.

I then went into "manage items" from the receive screen to see the other issues that have been received in the past but none of the other issues showed up.

I can search for "Smart Libraries" using a physical title/item search and the issues show up.  But for some reason I just can't receive them in the system.  All of the other magazines we got today (Time, Smithsonian, Sports illustrated, New Republic, Natural History and Christianity Today) were all received just fine and I didn't have any issues with them.  Just Smart Libraries

Thanks for helping with this weird issue.

Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Periodicals/ILLs/Circulation
Norwood Cole Library