[Wactclc-alma] Acquisitions Weekly call proposal - STRAW POLL

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 14 15:06:24 PST 2018

I would like to get some feedback on the best time of day on Thursday for a weekly acquisitions meeting, to be held for a period of at least 6 or 7 weeks.

The purpose of the meeting would be primarily knowledge sharing and training.

Since this is a freebie Doodle poll, without a lot of options, please include your name and institution in the name field for your response.

And please share this poll with your acquisitions staff, if they are not currently a member of this list.

Thanks, and feel free to post any questions back to the list.

https://doodle.com/poll/q9kyshzw2p6zduq9