[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: Analytics weirdness

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Aug 9 13:25:32 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Just FYI, there is a fiber break in Anacortes WA that has taken out my Internet and cell service (along with most of the island), so my telecomm access is going to be pretty sporadic today.

To respond to the thread that George started on analytics data...

I was able to take a look at loan stats at Edmonds and Highline just now, and it does appear that data prior to June 1, 2018 or so is not currently being reported.

(You can see this if you just do a simple report of loan counts by loan date.)

I just opened a high priority ticket on the issue, and will report back as the issue is diagnosed.

For now, analytics reports (at least in the fulfillment subject area) may be inaccurate. (I haven't looked at all institutions.)

Big Bend Community College
wadeg at bigbend.edu
509.760.4474
www.bigbend.edu
Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08