[Wactclc-alma] Analytics weirdness

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Aug 9 11:18:33 PDT 2018

Yes.  I've got a location that does hundreds of loans every quarter and it's showing exactly 1 loan total.  Most other locations aren't showing any circ activity prior to some point in July of this year.

I'm a bit irked because I've got an administrator at South attending a student retreat to report on the success of a textbook loan program today and we've got no data to report.

I filed a case last night:  #00582975

Kirsti