[Wactclc-alma] Active Directory Login Issue

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Apr 30 10:49:31 PDT 2018

Good to know, Tria.

More often, external authentication issues are related to campus network issues, or issues with campus login accounts (expired accounts, missing or wrong SIDs / EIDs, IP address range changes, issues with security certificates), or with Alma user accounts (stale expiration date) rather than something on the Alma side.

So, it’s always good to notify your local IT of authentication issues, what account you are trying to use, and the SID / EID.

Also good to confirm that the matching account in Alma is not expired.