[Wactclc-alma] Retirement message

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Thu Apr 26 11:08:51 PDT 2018

Dale,

I’m very happy for you, but hope you know how VERY much you’ll be missed. I still have files on my hard drive with names like “Dale Burke’s SQL from NWEG Presentation in Astoria 2004.” That shows 1. that I badly need to do some cleanup ☺ , and 2. how enduring your contributions have been to our Voyager, and now, Alma, community.

We’re going to miss you like crazy. And I’m looking forward to seeing you in Spokane. Best, best wishes for a wonderful retirement.

Nina

Nina Pitts
Library Supervisor
Peninsula College Library/Media Center