[Wactclc-alma] Retirement message

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:37:51 PDT 2018

Dale,

WHAT?   ;)

You have simply always been there.  My go-to guy.  Oh well, I guess I won’t worry…I do have your personal cell number.  ☺

KIDDING!  I’ll manage, somehow.

I’m sure I speak for all of us in the WACTC libraries when I say thank you for your contributions, your support, and your friendship over these many years (many, many, many…good grief, how old are we?  Yikes.)

We wish you, health, happiness, and good times in your retirement (I know you are gonna have a blast!).

We will miss having you around, Dale.  Thank you.

Shellie