[Wactclc-alma] creating a set of items from a set of titles

Skirko, Tria TSkirko at wvc.edu
Mon Apr 16 15:11:13 PDT 2018

Hi Elena -

When you created the set did you use the Physical Items or the Physical Titles search?  I had to republish some records the other day and I couldn't figure out why my set didn't even show up once I had selected the job to process.  I was on the phone with a salesforce rep and she said that some jobs can only be run if they are Physical Titles sets and won't ever work on items.  Might that help?

Best of luck!

Tria