[Wactclc-alma] Non-Roman characters in Request Cancellation notice

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:30:58 PDT 2018

Kirsti,

Unless you're getting multiple reports of this, it feels most like an encoding issue on the receiving side.

Either in the user's browser, or email client, or operating system.

Possibly someone with multi-linguange support installed, who switches back and forth between various character encoding in their browser or apps.

​