[Wactclc-alma] FW: [External] Info / socializing opportunities for ELUNA attendees

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Fri Apr 6 10:50:52 PDT 2018

I signed up for Europa, too, because the entrees look good and the prices are reasonable. But if the weather is characteristically nice for May in Spokane, I may go for a long walk instead. I'm so ready to get out of our drizzle and damp. :)  Feel free to get in touch if you'd like a walking partner for an evening or two!

Nina

Nina Pitts
Library Supervisor
Peninsula College Library/Media Center