[Wactclc-alma] Work orders

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Sep 28 11:45:09 PDT 2017

So, we’ve just discovered that creating Reserves is generating a work order on the first copy, and then the fact that a work order is attached to the item is not allowing the item to be checked out. We couldn’t figure out why this was happening, and then I went to our Work order department list and discovered that the Default for work orders has a Department Type of Course, and the name has changed from what ours originally was (Processing Department) to Default Course Reserves Processing Department. I don’t know how this happened, but now I can’t edit it to change the Department type because it says there are requests/courses still assigned to it. I need help figuring out how to delete those and unassign them.

Thanks,

Elena