[Wactclc-alma] Community Zone best practices question

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 30 10:49:30 PDT 2017

Hi Paula,

You might be able to use the Metadata Editor's Search External Resources to locate and import the record from Worldcat (or LC), then create a POL with the little shopping basket icon or Ctrl+Alt+O.

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium
shelliew at bigbend.edu<mailto:shelliew at bigbend.edu> | (360) 452-5264