[Wactclc-alma] searching for bib records without items/holdings attached

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Oct 6 14:47:47 PDT 2017

Thanks, Wade, yep I just figured that out. Thank you.

The other question I have is whether our import profiles from OCLC are set up correctly. If I want to make sure that the records we import are suppressed from discovery the import profile for our OCLC imports needs to have Suppress records from publish/delivery checked in Set Management Tags?

Another related question: why would records that are book-physical not show up when doing a Physical Title search?

Examples are: Man Named Dave, Driven out: the forgotten war against Chinese Americans and Drawdown: The most comprehensive plan ever proposed to reverse global warming.

None of these show up when I want to limit to Physical Titles or Physical Items (which makes sense because there are no items attached).

Thanks for helping me solve the mystery...

Elena