[Wactclc-alma] Question about sets

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Oct 3 19:03:14 PDT 2017

Correct, one field is sufficient to create a managed set.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>