[Wactclc-alma] question about ELUNA

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Oct 12 10:02:20 PDT 2017

I am filling out a grant application due tomorrow, to help get funds to attend ELUNA 2018.  The ELUNA website for 2018 isn't very complete yet and I'm trying to see what the cost would be.  I see a registration option to attend "Technical Seminar" as well and it looks like it's one or two days, but there's no info about what it is and exactly when it is (there's an indication it may be Monday and/or Tuesday. There is also info about Developer's Day but I'm not interested in that.   My question is, if you attended in the past, is the Technical Seminar worth it, and how long/when was it in relation to the regular conference?

Thanks!

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256