[Wactclc-alma] suspending notices for orders?

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Wed Oct 4 12:30:28 PDT 2017

We're noticing that for items that we order, a resource request slip is generated to change the location of the item?  I've tried searching in help and can't see if there's any way to suspend the generation of those slips at each step. Right now, our staff are ignoring them, but I'd like to avoid having those notices created at all. Has anyone figured that out?

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624