[Wactclc-alma] login issues

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Nov 21 09:44:54 PST 2017

Amy,

One quick thought...

Make sure they are using the correct URL for SAML login, to use their external accounts:

https://sbctc-olympic.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/SAML

The internal login URL is:

https://sbctc-olympic.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/mng/login

If users go to the internal login URL, and haven't logged in internally in a while, the password for their internal account may very well have expired, and needs to be updated.