[Wactclc-alma] How to send Alma letters to a patron without

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Nov 10 15:06:51 PST 2017

It's called Patrons With No Email Addresses in this folder -- Shared/Community/Reports/Consortia/WACTCLC

FWIW, to make the block process work, I have to pull this report and another report into a local Access database so that I don't end up adding multiple blocks to the same patron record(s). There may be a way to do this entirely in Alma Analytics, but I'm still learning how Analytics works.

Kirsti