[Wactclc-alma] BTC Library: Parking Permit for tomorrow

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Mon Nov 27 14:43:30 PST 2017

Good Afternoon,

I was informed today that an extended parking permit is needed to park in the College Services Visitors Parking lot. The attached permit also includes a campus map of BTC. Student parking is available, and no pass is required.

We will have beverage services available for everyone, which includes coffee, tea and water.

Drive safe, and we'll see you all in the morning.

Best Regards,

Traci

[cid:image001.png at 01D3678D.11293800]<http://www.btc.edu/>Traci Taylor
Systems Librarian
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Avenue | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8488| ttaylor at btc.edu<mailto:ttaylor at btc.edu>