[Wactclc-alma] Content Management and Alma

Ryer Banta ryer.banta at centralia.edu
Thu Jun 8 14:47:15 PDT 2017

Hi Nicole,

Tell us a bit more about what you are hoping your CMS can do. Or what systems are you looking to replace?

Frequently libraries use different systems for different functions - like one thing for digital archives, another for website, another for institutional repository, etc, but sometime I wonder if that distributed set up is the only or best way to go.

Also, what would you like to see in terms of integration with Alma?  I'm guessing that base-level would be records would be discoverable in Primo via an Alma integration.

We're feeling around in these sort of waters too, but I have some experience and thoughts on CMS options.

Ryer Banta
Information Literacy and Technology Librarian
360-623-8121
Ryer.Banta at centralia.edu<mailto:Ryer.Banta at centralia.edu>
Centralia College