[Wactclc-alma] Alma sandboxes for institutions already in production (C1 and C2)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jun 20 11:10:38 PDT 2017

Hi all,

In the C1 / C2 leads call this morning, the subject of Alma sandboxes came up.

There are 2 Alma sandboxes at our disposal for the institutions already in production.

I have posted the URLs and default accounts to those sandboxes in Word doc  in Canvas, at:

https://sbctc.instructure.com/files/83072688/download?download_frd=1

(I didn’t want to post the file as an attachment here, since these messages are publicly viewable in the archives.)

The two sandboxes are equivalent, and for the purposes of any sandbox-related work, feel free to use either one.

I recommend creating your own account in whichever sandbox you use, and leaving the existing default accounts and passwords as-is.

The most interesting thing to do with these sandboxes right is to view the new Alma UI.