[Wactclc-alma] Portfolios

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Feb 10 08:01:40 PST 2017

If I understand the question correctly, then no. No SF case would be necessary for that one.

You could just create a new bib record for the title (maybe check the community zone first, and see if a record for the title, or something similar, exists that you could copy or use as starting point).

And then add a new portfolio via the "add local portfolio"option under Resource Management.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)