[Wactclc-alma] Metadata Editor Error

Skirko, Tria TSkirko at wvc.edu
Wed Feb 8 11:05:29 PST 2017

Thank you Nicole!

From: Wactclc-alma [mailto:wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Nicole Longpre
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:02 AM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] Metadata Editor Error

ALMA-L says this is an issue with the February Release. This is their work around:
Our development team is working hard to find the root cause of this issue - which is not a performance issue - but seems to be related to the initialization process of the editor.

In the meantime, we'd like to suggest a workaround when this happens - press on the Back button, and then press Edit again.

Nicole