[Wactclc-alma] Retroactive closed days in Alma

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 8 10:28:13 PST 2017

Yes, Lesley's method is the best way I know of... in the return screen, click on Change return date and choose the appropriate date.

Sort of like backdating bookdrop checkins...

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu<mailto:wadeg at bigbend.edu>
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)
(509) 760-4474