[Wactclc-alma] Metadata Editor Error

Skirko, Tria TSkirko at wvc.edu
Wed Feb 8 10:32:20 PST 2017

Hello!

Is anyone else seeing this error message?  Two people in Wenatchee are reporting the issue but I can't get it to replicate for me.

      Both Anne and I are experiencing this error message when in Metadata Editor, searching external resources:

      We've tried in both Chrome and Firefox. Logged in on both her computer and mine.

If anyone has any advice/suggestion/comment it would be much appreciated.  Thanks all!

Tria