[Wactclc-alma] Checking links

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Wed Nov 23 14:57:02 PST 2016

Yep, what Wade said. Sounded like a good idea at the time. Oh, well.

By the way, there's a problem with the Export URLs spreadsheet that I got from Alma after doing the job. My spreadsheet had just three columns: Resource (which only had the word Portfolio in it), ID (number), URL. The URL list made it easier to click and check the links. Unfortunately, there's no way to backtrack to the portfolio that the link belongs to. I could not find a way to look for the portfolio using the ID number listed. I have a Salesforce case open to figure that out, but so far, even the SF tech has no idea. Back to square one.

Attached is the Export URL report if you're curious and want to take a peek.

Lily