[Wactclc-alma] Are you seeing any of these bugs?

Ventura, Gerie GVENTURA at highline.edu
Tue Nov 1 11:52:52 PDT 2016

Hi Lesley:

I can only say that I know for sure that some staff are getting the java error in Fulfillment. It's an ongoing issue for a couple of staff. I'm not sure what they're doing differently but I don't really get those errors...They're asking for screenshots and specific barcode numbers and descriptions of the scenario(s) that prompted the Java errors.

A response I got back on my "java errors" Salesforce case, yesterday, reads in part "I will forward this case to the Alma Support Tier 2 team for further handling.

Regarding the error during return of item with Fulfillment Note - it seems to happen when the user first logs-in to Alma, and then uses a shortcut, ALT-R for Return. If they select the Return menu, this doesn't happen. If your colleague has more information - it can help."

It will time out if left "alone" for a period of inactivity...I don't use shortcuts, so can't speak to that.

Gerie Ventura
Highline College