[Wactclc-alma] Are you seeing any of these bugs?

Jane Blume JBlume at btc.edu
Tue Nov 1 12:51:44 PDT 2016

I get the first java error message all the time, especially if I am checking in an item with two parts. It doesn't seem like others on the staff get it or not as regularly as I do. I'm not out on the desk that often, usually when we have staff that are sick. The only way I can clear it is to restart the computer. I asked IT if java needed to be reinstalled, but they claimed it wasn't the installation.  It happens on different computers and on different browsers.

Jane

Jane Blume
Director
Library | Media Services
Bellingham Technical College
3028 Lindbergh Ave., Bellingham, WA 98225
jblume at btc.edu<mailto:jblume at btc.edu>
360.752.8472 - office
360.752.8383 - library