[Lln] Save the Date - Latino Leadership Network Phyllis Gutierrez Kenney

Edward Esparza eesparza at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 13 07:03:22 PDT 2017

Good morning, on behalf of the Latino Leadership Network leadership team, I would like to invite you to our next event scheduled for Monday, August 7, 2017 from 11:30 AM to 1 PM at the Department of Labor Industries auditorium, 7273 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater Washington. We do hope you can attend this special event. We hope you will take the time to attend our first Lunch and Learn of the summer.

- Edward Esparza

Please join us for the next LLN Brown Bag Lunch and Learn! Our guest speaker is Phyllis Gutiérrez Kenney, former Washington State Representative. Phyllis, a child of migrant workers, served eight terms in the Washington State House of Representatives. She is considered one of

the most influential members of the Washington Legislature and the House of Representatives, her work is supporting families, Latinos, and children is remarkable.  Please see the attached flyer.